Optimize Transit Times with LCL Ocean Freight.
When you don't have enough cargo to fill an ocean freight container, International Movers Network, Inc offers Solutions as LCL service between major ports.
International Movers Network, Inc have network of agents and container freight stations, That means we can offer you space within a container that is shared with other customers.
As Non-Vessel Operating Common Carriers (NVOCC) license company we can provide LCL service that features:
- Global network coverage
- Competitive pricing
- Door to door service of your LCL needs
- Frequent sailings time.
- Shipment visibility for multiple freight modes
International Movers Network, Inc less than container load (LCL) service help you move your needs as soon as they are ready rather than waiting until you have a full container. The following services are included:
•Wrapping your furniture’s, using only new and latest available international packing materials to achieve maximum protection for overseas shipping.
• Disassemble of furniture.
• Full packing service included labor and material.
• Prepare packing list of the goods will be compiled and each parcel numbered. (A copy will be left with the customer).
• Place goods on treated wood pallets, shrink wrap and prepare for international shipment.
• 30 days of free storage at origin (if require).
• Transporting the shipment (container) to the port of exit.
• Export Documents, Terminal Handling Charges and Port Fees in origin.
• Sea freight (shipping) to the port of destination, Fuel surcharge (BAF).
• Custom clearance aboard.
• Delivery to final address up to 2nd Floor or above with building elevator.
• Unloading the shipments by professional movers, set up furniture and boxes according to your direction.
• Pick up debris on the same day of delivery.
International Movers Network, Inc less than container load (LCL) service can be effectively combined with these service offerings to provide an end-to-end solution:
- Received goods from store delivery at CFS warehouse direct all over the US.
- Transportation of goods to port of exit.
- Combined new items with customer goods for one shipment and provide one dock receipt that indicates total shipment size.
In order to know how we can assist you with all of your moving needs, send us an e-mail, or call to our toll free number any time.
Toll free 888-8128783